us

Esther Lee's Love Chronicles

These are my personal tales of love, life and sex. Love Chronicles is now an award winning column. It captured the Gold (1st) prize for Creative Journalism in the National Arts Awards 2006 in St. Lucia!

May 23, 2006

I Won!!!

I submitted a collection of my Love Chronicles articles for the Literary Arts Section in the National Arts Awards of St. Lucia, organised by the Cultural Development Foundation. Formerly called the M & C Arts Awards, the competition and exhibition recognizes writers and artists of all genres including Visual, Performing and Literary. So, the awards ceremony was held last Saturday and I won the Gold (1st) prize for Creative Journalism. Who knew writing about my love life could win me a literary award!!!

Here with my daddy John Robert Lee, who is a great author/poet. Some of the writing genes rubbed off on me. One day I will be published, just like him! LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. Congratz ^_^

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Expedia Coupon
Expedia Coupon