us

Esther Lee's Love Chronicles

These are my personal tales of love, life and sex. Love Chronicles is now an award winning column. It captured the Gold (1st) prize for Creative Journalism in the National Arts Awards 2006 in St. Lucia!

December 22, 2006

Anyone Up For A Girly Cocktail?

We want you naked sandwiched between us,” the two young women said, giggling. What? Okay, maybe I heard them wrong, the music at the show was very loud so this could have caused a mix-up in communication. Perhaps they were asking if I wanted a sandwich or something.

“Can you repeat that? I didn't hear you too well,” I responded. “Come and party with us, come dance, We want you,” they answered.I better start from the beginning and explain how I found myself being propositioned by two girls. I recently went to another Caribbean island to report on a fashion show for SHE Caribbean magazine. A new hot clothing line was being launched and I was hanging out backstage with the models. A band was on stage performing, so everyone was just chillin, dancing and talking. A few of the female models were asking me about the magazine and about the very hot Jamie Foxx cover.

Two seemed to be extra interested in everything I had to say and kept smiling at me, whispering, and then giggling. A male friend was sitting next to me and soon the girls were whispering something in his ear. The girls then left to get drinks and my male friend passed on their message to me. “Esther, these two girls want to know if you will have some fun with them tonight,” he said with one eyebrow raised and a mischievous smile on his face.

“Oh no, I'm too tired to dance right now and I have to be at the airport at 6am tomorrow,” I answered.“No Esther, I do not think that they want to just dance with you,” he responded, raising the eyebrow again. “What? What? Oh, oh, please tell them thanks but no thanks. I really prefer males,” I answered.

Now, I really understood what was going on. I had thought nothing of their interest in me. I only believed that they were just really friendly. Anyway to make this story short, they continued throughout the night trying to convince me to join them and I kept on declining. The funny thing is that they both spoke about their boyfriends who they loved very much. My male friend explained that the girls were not lesbians but they still liked having fun on the side with each other and girls that they fancied.

This whole girl-on-girl thing seems to be a trend sweeping the dating culture all over the world. Yes, there are lesbians, bisexuals and girls who experiment but this new breed of women have boyfriends or husbands, claim not to be lesbians or bisexual but are “experimenting” on a very regular basis. Yes, right here in St Lucia this trend is growing in popularity.

So, how did this story end? The girls ended up at my hotel but not in my room. I ended up dancing the night away with my male friend and getting exactly one hour of sleep before I had to leave for the airport!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Expedia Coupon
Expedia Coupon